Aon Programs Evolving Marketplace survey drawing
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- Registration Period. Registration for the Aon Programs: Evolving Marketplace Survey Drawing (“Drawing”) will begin on October 11, 2021 at 9:00 am EDT and end on October 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT. Sponsor’s computer system is the official timekeeping device for the Drawing.
- Sponsor. Aon Programs, a division of ASPN Insurance Agency, LLC, located at 1100 Virginia Drive, Suite 250, Ft. Washington PA, 19034 (“Sponsor”).
- How to Participate. Agents may enter the Drawing by completing our evolving marketplace survey between October 11, 2021 at 9:00 am EDT and October 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT and providing their full name, email address and agency name. Five (5) winners will be randomly selected after the survey has closed. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the requirements stated in these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. our name will only be entered once for the Drawing.
- Agreement to Rules. By participating, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements in Section 5 below. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to this Drawing.
- Eligibility. The Drawing is open to individuals who are insurance agents, who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and at least eighteen (18) years of age, or at least the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater.
Governmental Officials and any other individuals who are unable to accept a Prize described in Section 6 as a condition of their employment are not eligible to participate in this Drawing. For the purpose of these Official Rules, the term “Government Official” means: (a) anyone who is employed by an entity that is owned (either entirely or in part), controlled or directed by a government or sub-part thereof; (b) an officer or employee of a government or any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof, including state-owned or state controlled commercial entities; (c) an officer or employee of a public international organization, such as the United Nations, World Bank or International Monetary Fund or International Red Cross; (d) any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of any government or department, agency or instrumentality or public international organization; (e) any political party official; (f) any candidate for political office; (g) any employee or officer of the Native American Tribes, Aboriginal or First Nations groups, tribal councils, and enterprises owned or controlled by such administrations; (h) any other person, individual or entity at the suggestion, request or direction or for the benefit of any of the above-described persons and entities.
The Drawing is not open to employees, officers, or directors of the Sponsor or its respective administrators, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, distributors, parents, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other suppliers to Sponsor, and their immediate family members (parents, spouse, siblings and children and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Drawing is void where prohibited by law. The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Prize. There will be five (5) prize winners (the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive a fifty dollar ($50) Amazon gift card (the “Prize”).
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred, or redeemed for cash or otherwise. A cash equivalent gift card is prohibited. The Prize is subject to standard terms and conditions. The Sponsor will not replace a lost or stolen Prize. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to the Prizes. Sponsor may be required by law to report Prize values to tax authorities. Winners will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of any Prize.
- Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
- Winner Selection and Notification. On October 19, 2021, five (5) potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries by a random drawing conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner via email to the address on file with the Sponsor (the “Notification”).
Return of any Notification as undeliverable, inability to reach a potential winner or failure of a potential winner to respond to a Notification within ten (10) days, failure to provide proof of eligibility (if requested), release documents, or other required documentation in a timely manner, refusal of a Prize, or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the Prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible entrant for the forfeited Prize at random from all remaining eligible entries received, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. Receipt by a Winner of a Prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by Winner.
By accepting a Prize, a Winner grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to use and publish their name, voice, picture, likeness, biographical information, statements, and any written comments provided to the Sponsor for advertising, promotional and other purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any media, now known and hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the internet) without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability and Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS DRAWING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIVISIONS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, ASSIGNS AND ATTORNEYS, (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS SHALL HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM (A) PARTICIPATION IN THIS DRAWING, (B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR PRIZE DELIVERY, OR (C) THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Participants acknowledge and agree that the Released Parties do not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for: (a) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the administration of the Drawing; (b) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of registration; (c) any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with any Prize provided pursuant to this Drawing and/or any person’s participation in the Drawing; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any Drawing related materials; (e) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete, damaged or indecipherable information transmitted during participation; or (f) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, mobile device, cable, network, hardware or software (if applicable).
- General Conditions: Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding. The award of a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner. The Drawing and Official Rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to any conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction and venue of any dispute concerning a Prize, the Drawing or these Official Rules shall be vested solely in the appropriate courts within the State of Illinois. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Drawing, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible participants received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the administration of the Drawing. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate administration of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All participants hereby grant Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use all materials submitted in connection with the Drawing, for any purpose, including commercial purposes, that Sponsor may deem beneficial. Only participants who complete the survey in accordance with these Official Rules are eligible for a Prize. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes offered.